What Types of Window Treatments Are Best for a Kitchen?Jan 06, 2021
For many, the kitchen is not just the most used room in the home, it is also the heart of it. One of the best ways to give warmth to a kitchen is by installing window treatments that are stylish and most importantly, durable. After all, the kitchen takes a lot of heat, so you want something that can stand up to it and other cooking elements. Thankfully, there are many window treatments that are up for the challenge! Consider the following options:
- Faux wood blinds and shutters – Both of these options will not only provide a polished and timeless look to your kitchen, but they will also be easy to maintain, since water splotches and other stains can be easily wiped off with a damp cloth.
- Woven wood shades – Crafted using bamboo, grasses, jutes, and other naturally grown materials, woven wood shades are on trend and add a beautiful, earthy contrast to the stainless steel and other “hard” surfaces of a kitchen.
- Cellular shades – Cellular shades are excellent at adding another layer of insulation at the window, so they can reduce energy consumption throughout the year and lower the heat in your kitchen while cooking.
- Solar shades – Solar shades provide a sleek, minimalist look to any space, and they can also be easily wiped down with soap and water if any messes splatter onto them.
- Roller shades – Roller shades are available in a wide array of fun colors and patterns that will breathe life into an otherwise monochrome kitchen. Fabric options are both easy to use and easy to clean.
Bay Home & Window
If you want to invest in top-of-the-line window treatments for your kitchen, there is only one name you need to remember: Bay Home & Window. Our window treatment company has been serving homeowners in the Greater San Francisco Bay area since 1994, and over the years, we have cemented ourselves as a leader in the home design industry. In fact, we have earned a spot on the 50 Fastest Growing Companies list by the San Francisco Times, as well as the Better Business Bureau Honor Roll for 11 consecutive years and counting.
When you turn to us for new widow treatments, you can trust that we will make the process easy from start to finish. We will begin with a free design consultation, where we will discuss what you’re looking for and help determine the best window treatment choice for your kitchen. Is energy efficiency important to you? Perhaps cellular shades would be a good choice. Do you want something that creates a “boho” feel in your kitchen? Woven wood shades are the definitely the answer. Whatever you envision for your new window coverings, we will help bring it to fruition.
Furthermore, we are a direct wholesale distributor, which means we offer our products for 20-30% less than retail prices. We also offer convenient financing options for homeowners who qualify, making it easier than ever to get the window treatments of your dreams.
Contact the friendly and knowledgeable professionals at Bay Home & Window today to learn more about the custom window treatments we can install in your kitchen and to schedule your free design consultation.