WAREHOUSE MANAGER (Bay Home & Window)
FULL-TIME : $60,000 a year + Bonus Opportunity and Comprehensive Benefit Package
- First Shift ONLY
- Fast Paced work environment
- Immersive and Comprehensive job training
- Opportunity to work with executive management
WHO IS BAY HOME & WINDOW?
Bay Home & Window is one of the nation’s largest and most successful companies specializing in custom window treatments, custom closets and other wonderful built-in organization systems. Our company is locally owned and headquartered in Pleasanton, CA since 1994.
- Nationally recognized for performance as one of the Bay Area’s fastest growing companies
- Devoted to a caring, inspiring, and inclusive company culture
- Partnered with top national retailers such as Costco and The Home Depot,
- Highly rated by current and past employees
- LOVED by our customers, in tens of thousands of homes, because of our legendary customer service. You can visit our profiles to read hundreds of 5-star Yelp and Google reviews
As part of our company, you will be a critical leader to coach and motivate team members, oversee warehouse operations, create and maintain flow processes, drive best safety practices, and create ‘order’ within our workspaces. You will also be charged with overall facility/building oversite, while working alongside a team of talented, high-achieving fellow managers.
Most importantly, you will have access to the entire management team, and a platform to provide input to help raise the bar of a company whose accomplishments are truly legendary.
A week in the life of our Warehouse Managers includes:
- Maintaining, receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Manage the communications, planning, scheduling and assigning of work for team
- Operates vehicles (forklift, pallet jack, etc.) as necessary to complete assignments, assist warehouse crews, and distribute materials
- Overseeing personnel management and staffing cycle counts, transactions and following procedures
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and reviewing job contributions
- Oversee facility and building general needs
- Driving continuous improvement and efficiencies in production planning, and developing team members accordingly is a major focus area.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A stable and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity to use your experience and creativity to take our warehouse operations to the next level
- Full-time employment with flexible work hours
- Comprehensive job training
- Growth opportunity
- Comprehensive Benefit packages including paid vacation/sick-time, flexible spending accounts and 401k Matching
- A minimum of 2 year+ in supervisory or management position
- A good work ethic
- Fleet Management, preferred
- CRM and/or Salesforce experience, preferred
- Construction Related experience is a PLUS!
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of warehouse, distribution and inventory processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to take leadership in a fast pace environment
- Ability to be on your feet for the entirety of your shift
- You are committed to strong communication with your team.
- Be punctual and have a good attendance record
- Be good at prioritizing managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Some work duties may be performed outdoors.
- On your feet for long stretches of time
- In an uncontrolled temperature warehouse.
Amanda Hamel, Recruitment Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org