WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Bay Home & Window)
Full Time: $18 – $20/ HR + Benefits
- First Shift availability ONLY
- Fast paced work environment
- Growth Potential
- Comprehensive Job Training
WHO IS BAY HOME & WINDOW?
Bay Home & Window is one of the nation’s largest and most successful companies specializing in high-end custom window treatments, while sister company, Inspired Closets, provides elegant custom closets and other wonderful built-in organization systems. Our company is locally owned and headquartered in Pleasanton, CA since 1994.
Our company is:
- Nationally recognized for performance as one of the Bay Area’s fastest growing companies
- Devoted to a caring, inspiring, and inclusive company culture
- Partnered with top national retailers such as Costco and The Home Depot, and one of the most famous names in the industry.
- Highly rated by both current and past employees
- LOVED by our customers, in tens of thousands of homes, because of our legendary customer service. You can visit our profiles to read hundreds of 5-star Yelp and Google reviews
Bay Home & Window is looking for an organized, professional, energetic warehouse associate to assist with inventory management, shipping, receiving, and general warehouse chores. As a Warehouse associate, you’ll work collaboratively with a fun and vibrant warehouse team to complete a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment.
A WEEK IN THE LIFE OF A WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE:
- Pick orders working against team set deadlines.
- Use technology to read and pick orders.
- Comfortably lift 40 – 60 pounds.
- Champion accuracy in everything you do
- Keep warehouse organized and free of debris
- Stage equipment for upcoming jobs
- Receive equipment from delivery companies
- Will pay for Forklift certification
WHAT WE OFFER
- Comprehensive Benefit package – Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K with a 4% company match
- 1 Week Paid vacation
- On-the-job training program
- Solid potential for advancement
- Full-time employment with flexible work hours
- Comprehensive job training
- You can lift heavy boxes and push or pull the same
- You are versatile and will help where needed, team player
- You are committed to strong communication with your team.
- Be punctual and have a good attendance record
- Be proficient in verbal communications
- Be good at prioritizing managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Be organized, responsible, detail-oriented, and a self-starter who can proactively find work and complete tasks without much instruction
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Assist office with ad-hoc tasks and project
- Ability to drive a forklift, preferred, will also pay for certification if not already certified
Amanda Hamel, Recruitment Specialist – email@example.com