STAFF ACCOUNTANT (Bay Home & Window)
Full-Time : $33 – $38 / HR
- Fast Paced Work Environment
- Significant Career Growth Opportunity
- Mentoring, Coaching and Caring Company Culture
- Headquartered in Pleasanton, CA
WHO IS BAY HOME & WINDOW?
Bay Home & Window is one of the nation’s largest and most successful companies specializing in high-end custom window treatments, while sister company, Inspired Closets, provides elegant custom closets and other wonderful built-in organization systems. Our company is locally owned and headquartered in Pleasanton, CA since 1994.
Our company is:
- Nationally recognized for performance as one of the Bay Area’s fastest growing companies
- Devoted to a caring, inspiring, and inclusive company culture
- Partnered with top national retailers such as Costco and The Home Depot, and one of the most famous names in the industry.
- Highly rated by both current and past employees
- LOVED by our customers, in tens of thousands of homes, because of our legendary customer service. You can visit our profiles to read hundreds of 5-star Yelp and Google reviews
- Cash Management
- Update/Report Daily Cash Balances
- Prepare month-end and quarterly journal entries related to revenue, fixed assets, payroll prepaid and accruals with adequate support / documentation
- Balance Sheet & P&L Account Reconciliations
- Fixed Asset and Depreciation
- Accounting for Short Term/Long Term Liabilities
- Obtain proper approvals and Process Company’s general Accounts Payable
- High Volume Trade Payables- 3 Way Match with ability to analyze and correct purchase orders for material and invoice receipt.
- Revenue Recognition
- Job Costing (actual and standard costing)
- Semi-Monthly Payroll processing for 100+ employees; hourly, salaried, and commissions.
- Quarterly Sales and Use Tax
- Resolve day-to-day and complex accounting issues individually & with accounting team.
- Liaise with outsourced HR company to handle HR/Employee matters.
- Responds to inquiries from vendors, employees, etc.
- Experience with QuickBooks and proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work closely with other departments.
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organization and planning skills, good documentation practices, and problem-solving skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- This is a tremendous career opportunity to join a forward-leaning company
- Solid potential for Career Advancement coupled inside one of the most wonderful companies in the Bay Area!
- Comprehensive Benefit package – Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K with a 4% company match
- 2 Weeks Paid vacation
Amanda Hamel, Recruitment Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org