SALES MANAGER (Bay Home & Window/ Inspired Closets)
Up to $170,000 income with Salary + Commissions + Bonuses
Bring your experience and perspective to our executive team!
- Significant Career Growth Opportunity
- High Performing Current Sales & Fellow Management Teams
- Mentoring, Coaching and Caring Company Culture
WHO IS BAY HOME & WINDOW AND INSPIRED CLOSETS?
Bay Home & Window is one of the nation’s largest and most successful companies specializing in high-end custom window treatments, while sister company, Inspired Closets, provides elegant custom closets and other wonderful built-in organization systems. Our company is locally owned and headquartered in Pleasanton, CA since 1994.
- Nationally recognized, year after year, for performance, innovation and exponential growth
- Ranked many years as one of the Bay Area’s 50 fastest growing companies
- Devoted to a caring, inspiring, and inclusive company culture
- Partnered with major retailers such as Costco and The Home Depot to emerge as one of the largest names in the industry.
- Highly rated by our current and past employees
- LOVED by our customers, in tens of thousands of homes, because of our legendary customer service. You can visit our profiles to read hundreds of 5-star Yelp and Google reviews
As part of our company, you will become a critical leader to inspire, coach, and motivate a team of highly trained and skilled sales professionals. And, you will be working alongside a team of talented, high-achieving fellow managers. Most importantly, you will have access to a senior management team who invites you to help us raise the bar of a company whose accomplishments are truly legendary.
A week in the life of our sales managers includes:
- Coaching design/sales consultants to create and fulfill their annual individual sales plans.
- Monitoring daily sales activity and sales reporting for individual sales representatives
- Inspiring a high performing team to successfully achieve performance and career goals
- Training design consultants on tools, techniques, problem-solving and consultative selling methods
- Mentoring team members using company sales philosophy to create effective closers
- Driving daily sales activity, KPI standards and sales reporting
- Communicating with other department management colleagues
- Overseeing design consultants to resolve customer issues or disputes pertaining to contracts, change orders, customer, pricing, and lead ownership
- Creating and implementing monthly incentive programs for your team.
- Preparing reports and bring relevant topics to all management meetings
- Maintaining BHW sales culture and enforce fundamentals.
- Meeting 1-on-1 with each team member
- Observing in field customer appointments to coach team members
- Conducting formal performance reviews for sales designers.
- Providing support to the overall sales organization as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field is preferred, not required
- 2+ years of sales management and leadership experience
- 2+ years In-Home Sales/Management experience, preferred
- Ability to lead, develop, train, motivate, and directly supervise a team of Design Consultants
- Ability to build a customer focus high performing team
- Must have basic computer skills, including MS Suite
- Licensed California Driver and access to a reliable insured vehicle
- Pass a background check in compliance with the local law/regulations
- Obtain a Home Improvement Sales Persons (HIS) License in compliance with the State of California
WHAT WE OFFER
- This is a tremendous career opportunity to join a forward-leaning company, coupled with an opportunity to grow their careers inside one of the most wonderful companies in the Bay Area.
- Coaching and Training Environment
- Company product and sales training.
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses
- Monthly auto/expense stipend
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, Medical, Dental, Vision, Dollar Matching 401K Plan.
Amanda Hamel, Recruitment Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org