PROJECT COORDINATOR (Bay Home & Window)
Full-Time : $22 – $24 / HR
- Fast Paced Work Environment
- Significant Career Growth Opportunity
- Mentoring, Coaching and Caring Company Culture
- Headquartered in Pleasanton, CA
WHO IS BAY HOME & WINDOW?
Bay Home & Window is one of the nation’s largest and most successful companies specializing in high-end custom window treatments, while sister company, Inspired Closets, provides elegant custom closets and other wonderful built-in organization systems. Our company is locally owned and headquartered in Pleasanton, CA since 1994.
Our company is:
- Nationally recognized for performance as one of the Bay Area’s fastest growing companies
- Devoted to a caring, inspiring, and inclusive company culture
- Partnered with top national retailers such as Costco and The Home Depot, and one of the most famous names in the industry.
- Highly rated by both current and past employees
- LOVED by our customers, in tens of thousands of homes, because of our legendary customer service. You can visit our profiles to read hundreds of 5-star Yelp and Google reviews
We will train you to become part of skilled project team working alongside high-energy fellow project coordinators in a fast-paced environment. You will be coached and mentored by a caring, dedicated management team to become an important connection point between our company’s designers, customers, installers and manufactures.
You will gain experience to grow into higher roles, and most importantly, you will be working inside the nerve-center of a company whose accomplishments are truly legendary.
A WEEK IN THE LIFE OF A PROJECT COORDINATOR INCLUDES:
- Overseeing custom projects from point of payment to installation
- Communicating with customers
- Scrubbing reports and customer orders
- Partnering with sales designers and managers for task completion and customer resolutions
- Coordination between various departments to ensure an on time and on-budget project
- Processing payment for projects in progress
- Scheduling important project appointments
- Ordering product and creating purchase orders
- Coordinating between various departments to ensure an on time and on-budget project
WHAT WE OFFER
- This is a tremendous career opportunity to join a forward-leaning company
- Solid potential for Career Advancement coupled inside one of the most wonderful companies in the Bay Area!
- Comprehensive Benefit package – Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K with a 4% company match
- 2 Weeks Paid vacation
- On-the-job paid training program
- Covid-19 protective gear
- Experience in sales support, project coordination, or order processing a plus (not required)
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- A good work ethic
- Competent using MS Excel and MS Word
- Competent in oral and written communication
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
- Undergo a criminal and credit background check, in accordance with local laws and regulations
Amanda Hamel, Recruitment Specialist – email@example.com