JUNIOR ENGINEER (Bay Home & Window)
Full-Time : $22 – $25 / HR
- Proprietary 3D Rendering Software
- Fast Paced Work Environment
- Mentoring Coaching Culture
- Growth Potential
WHO IS BAY HOME & WINDOW?
Bay Home & Window is locally owned and has been headquartered in Pleasanton, CA since 1994. The company specializes in high-end custom window treatments, while our sister company, Inspired Closets, provides elegant custom closets and other wonderful built-in organization systems.
- Listed 11 years in the San Francisco Business Times as one of the Bay Area’s 50 fastest growing companies
- We partner with major retailers such as Costco and The Home Depot to emerge as one of the largest names in the industry.
- The company has earned national recognition for growth, innovation and the promotion of career development, year after year.
- The business has experienced exponential growth over the last several years. To meet our record-setting pace, we are seeking outside sales representatives to join our company in the Greater Bay Area.
- Our customers LOVE us, and you can read more about our legendary customer service in hundreds of 5-star Yelp and Google reviews.
- Generate detailed engineering drawings for sold projects
- Work closely with customers via phone and email for drawing approval
- Create Bill of Materials and cut sheets for factory parts procurement
- Daily interaction with sales staff in design procedures and protocol
- Coordination between Sales Department and Installation Department to ensure an on time and on-budget project
WHAT WE OFFER
- This is a tremendous career opportunity to join a forward-leaning company, coupled with the opportunity to grow your career inside one of the most wonderful companies in the bay area!
- Comprehensive Benefit package – Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K with a 4% company match
- 2 Weeks Paid vacation
- On-the-job training program
- Solid potential for advancement
- Covid-19 protective gear
- High School or equivalent, required
- CAD or other 3D rendering experience, preferred
- Aptitude for spacial design (Concept development to detailed drawings)
- Math proficient (Algebra / Geometry)
- Extraordinary organizational talents for prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Exceptional customer interaction skills
- Proficient document control management and integration (jpeg, pdf, autofiles, etc.)
- Computer / Software maintenance and troubleshooting
- Outstanding analytical / problem solving expertise
Amanda Hamel, Recruitment Specialist – email@example.com