JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT (Bay Home & Window)
FULL-TIME : $23 – $28 / HR
- Fast Paced Work Environment
- Significant Career Growth Opportunity
- Mentoring, Coaching and Caring Company Culture
- Headquartered in Pleasanton, CA
WHO IS BAY HOME & WINDOW?
Bay Home & Window is one of the nation’s largest and most successful companies specializing in high-end custom window treatments, while sister company, Inspired Closets, provides elegant custom closets and other wonderful built-in organization systems. Our company is locally owned and headquartered in Pleasanton, CA since 1994.
Our company is:
- Nationally recognized for performance as one of the Bay Area’s fastest growing companies
- Devoted to a caring, inspiring, and inclusive company culture
- Partnered with top national retailers such as Costco and The Home Depot, and one of the most famous names in the industry.
- Highly rated by both current and past employees
- LOVED by our customers, in tens of thousands of homes, because of our legendary customer service. You can visit our profiles to read hundreds of 5-star Yelp and Google reviews
Bay Home & Window is seeking a Highly Skilled and Organized Junior accountant. In the role, you will support all accounting operations of the company, including financial reporting, cash management, maintenance of accounting records and AP/AR. You will leverage your depth of knowledge to evolve our current systems and build out scalable accounting practices for the future of the business. This is an opportunity to apply your skills and experience in a creative way that will build a scalable system in a mid-size business. You will gain experience to grow into higher roles, and most importantly, you will be working inside the nerve-center of a company whose accomplishments are truly legendary.
A WEEK IN THE LIFE OF A JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT INCLUDES:
- Accounts Payable duties
- Managing Accounts Receivable to ensure accounts are settled timely
- Posting to the General Ledger
- Job Costing
- Calculating/Compiling commissions for payroll
- Assist with Month/Year End close
- Ad Hoc reporting
WHAT WE OFFER
- This is a tremendous career opportunity to join a forward-leaning company
- Solid potential for Career Advancement coupled inside one of the most wonderful companies in the Bay Area!
- Comprehensive Benefit package – Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K with a 4% company match
- 2 Weeks Paid vacation
- On-the-job paid training program
- 3-5 Years in accounting, business or related field. accounts receivable relatable field.
- AA in Accounting, Business Administration or related field (preferred but not required).
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Experience with Salesforce
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work closely with other departments
- Knowledge in general accounting principles, including GAAP
- Highly detail oriented
- Excellent Organization skills
- Undergo a criminal and credit background check, in accordance with local laws and regulations
Amanda Hamel, Recruitment Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org