INSTALLER (Bay Home & Window/ Inspired Closets)
FULL-TIME: $35 – $40 / HR
- High-income Potential
- Consistent Work Flow
- Company Vehicle
- Growth Potential
WHO IS BAY HOME & WINDOW & INSPIRED CLOSETS?
Bay Home & Window is locally owned and has been headquartered in Pleasanton, CA since 1994. The company specializes in high-end custom window treatments, while our sister company, Inspired Closets, provides elegant custom closets and other wonderful built-in organization systems.
- Listed 11 years in the San Francisco Business Times as one of the Bay Area’s 50 fastest growing companies
- We partner with major retailers such as Costco and The Home Depot to emerge as one of the largest names in the industry.
- The company has earned national recognition for growth, innovation and the promotion of career development, year after year.
- The business has experienced exponential growth over the last several years. To meet our record-setting pace, we are seeking tenured Installers to join our company in the Greater Bay Area.
- Our customers LOVE us, and you can read more about our legendary customer service in hundreds of 5-star Yelp and Google reviews.
- Steady flow of work, installing our products for happy customers
- Stable and Supportive work environment
- Measure for and install various types of blinds, shades and shutters for residential and commercial projects according to the highest industry standards.
- Complete relevant paperwork
- Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective solutions to challenges and obstacles pertaining to the installation job.
- Provides exceptional customer service, and remains friendly, polite, courteous, and professional at all times.
- Provides care for customers’ property to ensure it remains protected and undamaged
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- This is a tremendous career opportunity to join a forward-leaning company, coupled with the opportunity to grow your career inside one of the most wonderful companies in the bay area!
- Comprehensive Benefit package – Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K with a 4% company match
- A very stable and supportive work environment with low turnover.
- One of the highest paying companies in the industry.
- A MINIMUM of 1 year of experience with tools and industry related Installation experience is required..
- Measuring or Drafting experience helpful
- Reliable transportation, driver’s license, and insurance
- Ability to read tape measure and perform mathematical calculations
- Strong interpersonal skills
Amanda Hamel, Recruitment Specialist – email@example.com