INSTALL APPRENTICE (Bay Home & Window)
FULL-TIME: $18 – $24 / HR
- PAID APPRENTICESHIP!
- Gateway Position – 6 Months to becoming a trained Installer
- Consistant Work Flow
- Growth Potential
WHO IS BAY HOME & WINDOW?
Bay Home & Window is locally owned and has been headquartered in Pleasanton, CA since 1994. The company specializes in high-end custom window treatments, while our sister company, Inspired Closets, provides elegant custom closets and other wonderful built-in organization systems.
- Listed 11 years in the San Francisco Business Times as one of the Bay Area’s 50 fastest growing companies
- We partner with major retailers such as Costco and The Home Depot to emerge as one of the largest names in the industry.
- The company has earned national recognition for growth, innovation and the promotion of career development, year after year.
- The business has experienced exponential growth over the last several years. To meet our record-setting pace, we are seeking outside sales representatives to join our company in the Greater Bay Area.
- Our customers LOVE us, and you can read more about our legendary customer service in hundreds of 5-star Yelp and Google reviews.
- Steady flow of work, installing our products for happy customers
- Stable and Supportive work environment
- Complete relevant paperwork
- Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective solutions to challenges and obstacles pertaining to the installation of window treatments
- Provides exceptional customer service, and remains friendly, polite, courteous, and professional at all times
- Provides care for customers’ property to ensure it remains protected and undamaged
WHAT YOU’LL GET!
- This is a tremendous career opportunity to join a forward-leaning company, coupled with the opportunity to grow your career inside one of the most wonderful companies in the bay area!
- Comprehensive Benefit package – Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K with a 4% company match
- A very stable and supportive work environment with low turnover.
- Paid Apprentice Program – Gateway position to becoming a trained installer
- Post apprenticeship, Trained installers earn an average of $75,000 – $90,000+
- Consistent flow of work
- On-the-job training program
- Solid potential for advancement
- A MINIMUM of 1 year of experience with tools and industry related Installation experience is preferred.
- Measuring or Drafting experience helpful
- Reliable transportation, driver’s license, and insurance, REQUIRED
- Ability to read tape measure and perform mathematical calculations
- Strong communication skills
Amanda Hamel, Recruitment Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org