DESIGN CONSULTANT (Inspired Closets)
Full Time: Salary + Commissions + Bonus
$100,000.00 to $130,000.00 average first year including commissions and bonuses
- Pre-Set, Pre-Qualified Appointments
- High Close Percentage
- Mentoring Coaching Culture
- Tremendous Income Potential
WHO IS INSPIRED CLOSETS?
Inspired Closets is locally owned and has been headquartered in Pleasanton, CA since 1994. The company specializes in high-end elegant custom closets and other wonderful built-in organization systems, while our sister company, Bay Home & Window, provides custom window treatments.
- Listed 11 years in the San Francisco Business Times as one of the Bay Area’s 50 fastest growing companies.
- We partner with major retailers such as Costco and The Home Depot to emerge as one of the largest names in the industry.
- The company has earned national recognition for growth, innovation and the promotion of career development, year after year.
- The business has experienced exponential growth over the last several years. To meet our record-setting pace, we are seeking outside sales representatives to join our company in the Greater Bay Area.
- Our customers LOVE us, and you can read more about our legendary customer service in our 5-star Yelp and Google reviews.
Your mission is to help Bay Area homeowners ‘Love Where They Live’ though any of our beautiful, elegant and functional products and services!
- There is absolutely NO cold calling! Our customers find us through many different pathways, and all of your appointments are pre-set at customer request.
- Your primary function is to meet with our wonderful customers in their homes (or sometimes in our showroom), and help design our beautiful custom products to fit their homes and lifestyles.
- A very high percentage of your appointments transition into sales. You will then work with your personally assigned ‘project coordinator’, who will stay in contact with your customer to guide projects all the way through final installation.
- A successful candidate will be creative, energetic, organized and detail oriented.
- Previous design experience is NOT required! Our paid training program will help you become an expert in our products, and we will continue your training throughout your time with us.
- Conduct in-home design consultations and initiating orders in all parts of the Bay Area.
- Provide quotes, write orders, work with support team to bring projects to completion
- Serve as a liaison between the company and its customers, vendors, installers and support teams to ensure the best customer experience.
- Some evenings and Saturday appointments, required.
WHAT WE OFFER
- This is a tremendous career opportunity to join a forward-leaning company, coupled with an opportunity to grow their careers inside one of the most wonderful companies in the Bay Area.
- Salary base, plus commission and bonuses. Our sales/design teams earn inspiring income levels, with top performers earning $160,000+. This is a high potential business and your commissions are never capped or limited.
- NO COLD CALLING – You will be provided with quality pre-set, pre-qualified leads, and greatly rewarded for self-generated leads.
- Paid Training: You’ll receive 4-weeks of paid, world class training and be provided with state-of-the-art tools, including a iPad, product samples, and other resources necessary for your success.
- Monthly Vehicle/Phone/Expense stipend
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K with 4% company match
- Solid potential for advancement
- 2 Years’ experience selling high end/high ticket items.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Continuous success in measurable KPI’s.
- Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and proper insurance.
- Tech-Savvy – You will be using email, writing reports and proposals to your potential and existing customers. You will be using Sales Force and other apps on your iPad and smartphone to do your job.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Undergo a criminal and credit background check, in accordance with local laws and regulations.
Amanda Hamel, Recruitment Specialist – email@example.com